Okay, let me just say what happened today.
Today early in the morning, I woke up, I got my clothes on and ready to go to school.
I was thinking what to do today, then I suddenly remembered that JC and Justin that I was supposed to buy them some nasi lemak, which I did.
I bought 3 packets along with mine, 2 normal and 1 with chicken for JC.
But it end up Justin getting the chicken one and LG getting the normal one, sorry JC =x
So today, during break, saw Weng and we sitted together, said he bought RB card and assigned it to his character, and his Internet was cut, ouch, what a bad time >__< and says he wanted to come my house and try to be rebirth today. So, I agreed.
Later that day, we came to my house. Weng rebirthed right infront of my eyes, I was so shocked. So, Weng my best buddy, Congratulations~
So today we went to have some mvm's, we lost though =(
Later during mvm, 7a1isman mvm'ed us, he lost, and he pm'ed me, saying his Heaven, yes that mother f***er who hacks Mun acc and claims that it's his. And what else? He says that did I hack AcryeGozzKill!! I was so pissed, I mean, when was the last time I on in PKO? And you know what he said next? "Can I have some of your equips?" "Your armor is 6 col mine is 4 col only" WTF! Mine is only 3 col la, then he say if can slash me! I am so damn pissed I logged off, I never use exclimation points until today.
Haihx I guess I got nothing to write for today.
So lights out, night guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment