Thursday, February 12, 2009

12/2/2009 - Sung's Birthday.

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Thursday - 12/2/2009 - Sung's Birthday.

This is so far like, my worst day ever.

-I got scolded by teacher for coming late in class. -Toilet.
-I got scolded by a Lv.30 in PKO
-I got scolded by Weng just because I lost a MVM!!!
-I can't even get my BD TORSO FORGED.
-The worst of all, I can't go to any website except my blog and google.

Weng birthday was 11, and I don't wanna talk about it.

It was normal in class, every one sang Happy Birthday to her, and gave her an angpao. I gave one too.

Then after school, Weng was meeting StyloCruz in pko, he was buying a Lv.4 Col. He's just too rich, I'm nothing compared to him.

I just got home, I realised I can't access any other websites beside my blog and google.

I went to mvm with Weng, and I got scolded for losing an MVM. I was vsing a Lv. 8x and 76, both pro. Weng was killed, both was stunned. How should I know which to kill? I'm so weak. I started killing the lv 76, I couldn't because I was killed by the Lv.8x

Okay this is the part I hate most,

We got out from the MVM, the cleric said "Sorry, It was my fault." . I told her it wasn't. And you know what next?!

"NP, not your fault, it's Shiba's fault 2 crus stunned he kill lv 7x and don't kill lv8x".

Let me ask you.

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?!"

If it was you what would you do? Kill 8x? what about 76? Please, please seriously, think

>=(

WHY?! Why expect everything from me?!

Just because of 1 MVM, yet you. I don't want to fight with you. I am sick of you, why? You think you're better then me at everything.

Remember the MvM with Cereal? Remember What you said?

I IS'ed Cereal 1k. You said if I IS'ed 1k you can IS 1.5k, don't you think that is insultive? You ask me to stun, I can't alright, I CAN'T. I LAGGED. I'm sorry, okay.

I'm sorry, I'm a screw up so you don't have to tell me, I have my ways, you have yours, and let me tell you one thing.

Don't you expect me for everything.

It's your birthday, I don't want to yell at you, I don't want to fight you.

Now this is me releasing my anger. I am very tired of you already with that "zz" attitude.

After saying all that, I'm very hurt now, I'm sad, I don't want to do anything else, I don't want to anyone else to get hurt. I know I'm one useless child, I'm a screw up.

And I am so so sorry to all.

I'm sorry, Sky =(
I'm sorry, Mom and Dad.
I'm sorry to all of my relatives.

To my dearest,

I'm really sorry, bro.
I'm sorry, Jie2.

I know I've made some bad choices, but today, I'm gonna set things right.

- Hey don't laugh at me just because I followed Zuko's quote =x, I mean it really is a good one

xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket