So I'll go on.
Saturday. - 7/2/2009
Okay, everything goes normal, the way it should. I woke up early, I watch an anime called "Yakitate Japan!" It's a pretty awesome show, if you like buns. Soon then, mom woke up, and went out to buy us some food.
Mom got home and bought western food for breakfast, After I ate, I continue watching the anime, the show was repeating for like 5 - 6 times a time, so yeah, the show's still on.
All of us bath, and we're set to go to TS. I called Meng to get ready, for going TS. In a few minutes time, we picked Meng up, and we're off to TS.
So far this is the best thing happened to me in DX.
We were playing as usual, I was very bored, so me and Riaku both vs-ed each other, later then we decided to ghost.
GTR34 guy game, known as, Crow. He was there with his friend called Rikku, I was sick of them because they called my sister, Nat. "Aiya, Ni tit ya emm sai gau la! (Aiyo, These peoples don't deserve to play!) I was so pissed, I vs-ed them, I won 7 TIMES in a row and got the title, "Skilled Fighter" from them, I guess they were pissed so they didn't vs me.
After that, Riaku decides to play with some Ghost King, he saw Rikku was the Nagoya's King in TS, Ria take a try first to beat him, it eventually failed due to a traffic crash.
Second try for him, again a small scratch, then lead to a crash, due to poor lining.
Third try, first corner, crashed.
Fourth try, this time he successed, He was clever using Rikku as his wall at the first corner, the rest he's lining was phenomenal. It was his best run in Nagoya, I've ever seen, leading, leading till the end with a 60m!
YES!
HE DID IT! He has achieved his first crown, in Nagoya, sadly he used my card, he say it was okay.
Thanks bro, I would've been nothing without you =P.
Here's a picture. We only have one picture actually =(
After that, Riaku was really motivated for another crown, this time, yes, the hanshin expressway loopline, Osaka.
While he was choosing, Rikku noticed Riaku tooking down his ghost, he then revenged and kept failing for like 7 - 8 times, xD.
So anyway, on to Osaka, the ghost king was Mrgc*, yes the guy, who hosts the Year End MT3 competition in 1U.
Actually, he had a bad start by crashing lot's of traffic, Riaku lead all the way with 110m+ when 200m's left, we we're counting the moment!!! 3....2.....1..... then suddenly the game hanged!
"NEW CHALLENGER RECEIVED!"
OMG!! Everyone go like "OIIIIIIIIII!!!"
It was a GUEST, then Rikku then came as well.
The GUEST was, Crow. Crow was stupid, he turn his car backwards like retiring, then at the last corner at Osaka, he was hopping to crash Riaku, but in the end, he crasshed Rikku.
EPIC!
Everyone shouted "WOOT!!!" some goes like "WALAO!"
xD
But then he rechallenged and we have to go already =(
We have to purposely lost, and go home.
Riaku was sad, it was his first dream to achieved a crown in Osaka, now he failed. I'm sorry, Ria, It was my fault. Ria say it was okay, but I knew he was very angry.
So later then, everything when back the way it should.

0 comments:
Post a Comment