Thursday, February 26, 2009

26/2/2009

Thursday, February 26, 2009
25/2/2009 - Wednesday.

I woke up early today, I had my clothes on and I'm was off to school. When I reach school, I straight and went to my desk and sleep =.= damn tired.

After like 10mins later, Pn.Satina come in. She ask us read our Sejarah Text book at Bab.1. Me no time read need to do corrections at exercise book =( After I finish my corrections. Pn. Satina already ask me a question, she asked "SHTI datang ke Pulau Pinang kerana...? Ada tiga sebab" Lucky this question is the most easiest in Bab 1 lo. It's :

Pelabuhan Persinggahan
Pangkalan Tentera
Bahan Mentah (not sure real name)

I was lucky and got that question right =x

After that, Pn. Satina ask more questions to the class lo. After Sejarah, it's Co-Co.

Co-Co today was Sports, it was raining heavily in the morning, and the field was wet so we went into the clean and dry court instead

xD

We learn march past today, damn tired leh, keep same order everytime =.=

Senang Diri~
Rehatkan Diri~
Baris~
Semula~
Baris Sedia~

Kehadapan, ke kanan~ pusing!

GG after that damn tired already. I went to canteen with Teck Shieng, I didn't eat today, I wanted to save some money. Weng eat so much infront of me, he ate Rm12 for breakfast today! Damn, even 1 day for me is only Rm10 from my parents =( After he ate, he belanja me some drink. Thanks Weng =D

After the bell rang, I went up to class, I was first to arrive, It was supposed to be PE time now, since no teacher came yet, I went and continue yesterday's drawing:

Tata~























Damn >.<

I know I'm not that good >.< I completely suck at drawing =( The right hand was a complete screw up. I actually edited it already but I had no pics of that =x

Oh well.

26/2/2009 - Thursday.

Woke up early, got my clothes on, and watched some TV, not as tired as yesterday =x

After everyone was ready, we went to the car, then we went to a Nasi Lemak stall, I bought a packet and a Ice Lemon Tea for myself.

When we reached school, I walk upstairs to my class. It was quiet, then at the moment I sat.

"DA DADADADA DADAA!!!"

Okay I don't really know how it sounds like =.="

It was Canon Rock, my old time fav. xD

Looks like everyone in my class are liking the song now. Ah wells xD

When the bell rang, everyone got back to their places, I went and see the timetable, it was Art time. I was like "***~~~ I forget bring art materials again =.=" and I don't know what to bring as well =(" I ask everyone, nobody knew.

So when, *cough* Mr. Iqbal came, everyone sitted.

Luckily, we only have to draw a scenery which includes a waterfall, no la, I say lucky because we only need pencil =)

While I was drawing, I was shock, Look at Mr. Iqbal's Drawing!

It's awesome!

















And mostly all the teachers who went it the class, took a picture of it , lol =P

And what else? this picture lasted the whole day

XD

Actually today my mom bought me a nasi lemak for breakfast.

When I ate, everyone was all

"Weii , why no buy for me?"

And everyone wanted one =.=

there were a 14 total packets of nasi lemak in total.

Can you bring 14 packets to school? =.=

I actually asked my mom first, she said it was okay if all of the packets were the same.

Can you imagine 14 different packets with different stuff? =.=

Well that's it for today, bye bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket