Friday, January 16, 2009

3/2/2009

Friday, January 16, 2009
Hi all, sorry I haven't been updating in a while, yeah school was busy >.<

So new updates
:

New Skin - thanks templates4all.blogspot.com
New Timetable for School
New Game, Maple Story.

Well anyway I'll talk about what happened during the past few weeks.

23/1/2009.

Today is probaly the last day before the CNY holidays starts, school was normal as usual, no homeworks, and after lunch, a period of KH then a assembly till after school. I was supposed to go to the cyber cafe with Weng and Naim, so I went and change to my clothes, once I did, we went to the cyber cafe along with Boon Lian, when we got there, only 2 places were left, so only me and Boon Lian didn't get to use the computers, suddenly a guy got off and that seat was available, I bought that seat, It was RM 3 per hour, reasonable price. We play CS:Source and some Maple Story. After Weng and Naim got home, I was calling my Dad to pick me up at the cyber cafe, Boon Lian was with me waiting outside the cyber cafe, he need to go back to school so I ask my dad to send him back to school later.

It was 2.00pm something, I was quite hungry, I got a few ringgit left so I went to buy some goreng pisang and shared it with Boon Lian, it was very cheap, RM 2 for 10 pieces.

So after that, we dropped Boon Lian to school and we went home. After that, everything seems to be normal as usual, well guess it's time to end this one.

24/1/2009 Saturday

OMG. I totally forgot what happened this day =.=

Okay so far... I remember... We went to Time Square, we went to the arcade, we play a few bucks, we got home with Meng, Our modem got stucked =(

25/1/2009

Same... Forgotten...

26/1/2009

Same...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket