Friday, February 6, 2009

6/2/2009

Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday. - 5/2/2009

Okay let's talk about what goes on last night.


I got a call from Meng, asking, if I were going to Sunway at the next monday, monday's a holiday, told him I was not sure, he says that Buan Yee, Jie Hoe and maybe, YT was going as well. I was curious wether I should go or not, the only thing I hate is, it's monday and school start's at the next day.

So my decision hasn't been made yet.


Friday. - 6/2/2009

Okay, things were as usual, only Weng Chew was at my house. We got to school. We have English for the first - two period, third - forth period was Chinese Class, at Chinese Class, me and Weng was talking about the Sunway thing, wether sure or unsure to go. Still haven't made my decision.

At break time, I went back to my class, 2S to put back my stuffs. I got out with Jie Hoe and we went down the stairs, we say Yong Zhen and the other playing cards, I got bored so we just sat there and watch them play.

A few minutes later, En. Nazri, descipline teacher came out of knowhere, with a stick or rotan on his hand, he quickly catch Yong Zhen, Winson and the others, and bring them to the descipline room. Lucky me, I wasn't playing =P

So the hours pass and school was over. It was 1.10pm, I was thirsty so I went outside with Kei Loon to buy some drinks, I bought a Strawberry Milkshake for myself, and 100 plus for my brother. After some minutes, my dad came, and we went to have lunch.

At home, I was playing PKO, mvm'ing and all and chat with Pei, she wanted to use my account and try crusader, which, I lent. She lent me her cleric as well, her cleric was very awesome, it ran fast, good spr, high def, and also cute xD

So after some mvm's I went to have a bath and mom came to pick us up. We have to sleep with mom today, so, meaning, we can't go to Sunway on saturday. Called Meng, told him I was not going to Sunway tommorow, but I'm going at monday. Mom says she can bring us to TS, so I invited Meng, he said he wanted to go, so it's settled. He's going to TS with us in the morning.


I'm getting pretty tired, typing all of this >__<

Ah wells, night all, take care~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket