I have many things happening this month, but I couldn't remember what happened =x
So actually during the past few days, I finally have a new phone :)
Sony Ericsson W890i
3.2 Pixel
2 GB Mem. Card
Walkman
I really love my new phone, it works awesome. Oh for the record, Ria and Nat has a new phone too.
Ria has a W580i and Nat has a K770i, they're both really great.
Also, I started a new MX-5 the past few weeks, It's currently at Stage 81, 820HP/DG unshaded with Lv.8 Dress Up with:
*Aero Set A
*Rays TE37
*Carbon Hood
*GT Wing Straight.
I'm very happy of my MX-5 because:
It's one of the new cars in DX.
It's one of the most awesomes high- speed cornering car.
It's best and No.1 in WR in Hakone and Osaka.
I made all the way unshaded so far.
It's my first almost fully tuned card.
The MX-5 is awesome in corners, especially, C1 and Osaka. It's tachometer is so awesome, it's plain and simple, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I can say the MX-5 is worth to be tuned.
By the way, last Friday they held the "Sri Garden - Hokuryo High School - 6th Exchange Programme" I guess it went well.
Here's some pictures what happened that day:
Damn Teck Shieng, blocking the view =.=
Hmmmmmm~~ I smell kuih2~~
Bon appetite =x
Oh by the way, Ines and Gigi and the others make a cool Board of 2S =x
Thanks guys, it looks neat =D
Okay let's start with today:
24/2/2009 - Tuesday.
Today I woke up normally, I wore my uniform and off to school. It was normal in school. Today was a pretty normal day for me, but, apperantly, Yong Zhen, Winson, Douglas and Qi Zhi got busted for playing cards again today. I think they got suspended or something, I'm not sure what the reason is. I didn't eat at break or lunch today, I want to save up some cash. So Teck Shieng asked me to copy L4D to his pendrive today, the pendrive is right here with me now. So anyway, Weng got his new phone, it's the exactly same as Saiful's. So at the last period, it was supposed to be Moral lesson, but Madam Teh was on a MC for today, and also she is leaving our school =( She's a great teacher and always has been, let's all try to be happy while she's still around.
So anyway, during that time, I was really, really bored, so I took out my phone, and draw pictures from it.
Here's what I drew today:
I know, I'm not really that good, for your info, I have no idea what I was drawing xD
Cuz, I have no idea what anime this is, or who the character is. This picture was sent to my phone by Kei Loon last year. So I drew this. It went well actually but too bad time ran out, I had to go, maybe I'll finish it by tomorrow.
Anyway on the way home, we had Mc.D's for lunch, I was pretty hungry and all, once we got home, I on my server for a while and forge a lil'. Right now, I'm copying L4D to TS pendrive.
While copying it to the pendrive, it displays 8GB at the drive, but it's actually a 800MB drive =.=
I think he got cheated =x
I think that's enough for today, Ria and Nat's having tiution now.
So well, Take care all~

0 comments:
Post a Comment