Sunday, February 15, 2009

15/2/2009

Sunday, February 15, 2009
14/2/2009 - Saturday - Valentines Day.

Today's Valentines day, so Happy Valentines all.

Today begins in dad house, I woke up early today and went to play HitsuMS. FYI, HitsuMS is a Maple Story - Private Server. I level'd my Asakura, Priest from 89 to 135 and became a Bishop on Lv.120. Bishop was really an awesome job, especially the skill, Genesis.
So anyway, all of us got up, we fix the bed and we play HitsuMS together, an hour later, 10.30am, Meng told us that, if we were going anywhere today, fortunately we're going Sunway today. So yeah, he wanted to go, and 20mins later, he was at our house and we're ready to go to Sunway.
We had Bak Kut Teh for breakfast, I didn't really ate that much. Then we

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket