Tuesday, March 3, 2009

27/2/2009

Tuesday, March 3, 2009
27/2/2009 - Friday.

Today, I woke up very very early, I was really panic-ed about carrying 14 PACKETS of nasi lemak >.<

Well when I bought the nasi lemak, I didn't expect it'd be so hugeeeeee >.< It was like carrying a suitcase on a field trip, though I didn't have the time to take a picture of it.

When I got to school, I was really scared and shy for carrying all those packets to my class, thanks to Nat, she helped me carry 7 of it =P

Thanks Nat, haha.

When I got up to class, the door was locked, apperantly someone changed the lock at our class, so we have no key to got in.

After the bell rang, the door was still locked. Iskandar got really pissed and hit the wall lol. Then he asked Winson to help him pull the door.

When all of us count...

1...

2...

3!!!

Winson ran! LOL

Then Iskandar pulled the door, BAM! LOL!

The door was spoilt !

I was like "WHAT THE HELL?! " and Iskandar ran to the toilet as fast as he could~

Everyone laughed and say "Hooray!"

Well here's some pictures:












































LMAO, Iskandar keng right? xD

Anyway that's only the thing that happened that day, the rest of the day was usual.

By the way, I gave Ria one of my E8 Dupe and he DU'd and has the same setup like mine:

Here's he's car:


















Oh well gotta go, Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket