Sorry for being dead in my blog. Kinda busy.
Actually I was typing this message already, while typing halfway, I deleted everything so now I damn lazy to rewrite again...
28/3/2009 - Saturday.
Actually I was at Weng's house yesterday. Mom and Dad busy so they can't pick me up, then I have to sleep at Wet Chewing Gum house lo. I slept around 10pm something, I was waiting to sms someone de, but then while watching Gundam 00, I slept.
I woke up at 8am, It was freezing and I was still tired so I went to sleep again =)
At 9.30am, I woke up and had a good wash on my face because I had a good sleep last night =X After that, I went to check my phone, sadly, my phone battery ran out and Weng's charger was lost so I couldn't charge my phone. Actually I was supposed to go to TS with Meng today, he wanted to buy an R34 from Kenji @ WME so I give him a PM and he told me that he could come to TS today with the card. Around 10.30am, Mom came already, Weng was bored so he followed us to TS. Meng wasn't in the car, mom said she would pick Meng later.
After we arrived at TS, I went to the toilet to take a piss and have a wash on my face cause I was still kinda sleepy >.< so we we're playing together, had some battles, had some ramfest.
So after a while, Weng and Meng bought us tickets to watch Dragonball : Evolution, it's not our kind of show, but what the heck. Watched it.
After watching it, we're off to Sunway. Well today got another insult from a dude.
See, Ria, Weng and Meng was playing with this dude. This dude lost and slams Ria machine, he then got a good scolding from dad lol. So I went to his seat and use Meng's Kaede to seize the crown in Hakone which was the dude with a 700m+ advantage, so we battle more and more.
After that, we went hope and we slept.
Oh before we went home, we sent Meng, home and I kinda had a shower and I went to sleep.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment