I know it's kinda dead, but I'll do my best to update it as I can.
So many things had happened, like:
Got 5 crowns in total for these weeks or months.
Got RX-8
FT'ed MX-5
41'9xx Hakone
ID5 is available in JAP in BTS now.
So yeah things like that, update on my arcade card garage, nothing much to say here.
Some random pictures:
Initial D Ver.5
Nat's crown obtained by Riaku.
Crowns I obtained:
sorry about the blur.
Oh and I almost forgot during 14/3/2009, RELV*, sevenghost and Mega~ from Penang came to K.L to have some fun, I got dragged along and had some battles with them, it's fun though nice experiencing people from other places.
I have few videos of it which is:
Video 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynH_YTFb5U&feature=channel
Video 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OynZKaohyio&feature=channel
and also I've been having trouble getting the "Lets Play Maximum Tune 3 title" in a while and finally got it, on video too =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_-AYt_P2ZU&feature=channel
I hope you enjoyed them, and also please, rate comment and of course subscribe to me, www.youtube.com/WhiteWolvezDeck.
Will post about tomorrow happenings =x
Peace

0 comments:
Post a Comment