Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX.
RX-8
I recently bought a Black RX-8 with 1.6k stars, I got it to 825HP but shaded it 2 times, it's currently Level.25 on Ghost versus battle if I reckon with the following setup:
KIAKU
Renews: 1
*Stock Kit
*Orange 57f
*Carbon Hood
*Stock Wing
*Racing Line(White)
It's working fine, It's actually so far the best TA car, It's actually a hard car to handle, I admit, I'm still getting used to it and of course practicing it.
Last Updated: 19/3/2009.
MX-5
My MX-5, now 825HP'ed, Unshaded, MT1&2 and R Soundtrack unlocked, Special Meter, unlocked. It is now Lv.22 on Ghost versus battle. It's current setup kinda sucks but it works perfectly on Osaka, but I want it for, of course, Hakone =P
KIAKU
Renews: 2 ( I think)
*Aero B Kit
*3D GT Wing
*Carbon Hood
*Blond 57f
*Flame Sticker (Black)
Last Updated: 19/3/2009.
Evo. VIII
The Evo. VIII, my main car, it has 3 Crowns in Time Square now. It has awesome acceleration but bad top speed. It's an awesome car for me when handling it. It handles the way I drive it,
825HP Unshaded, Racing and Namco Tach, MT1&2 and R soundtrack all unlocked.
KIAKU
Renews: 6
*Aero A Kit
*Carbon Bonnet w/ duct
*Aero Mirrors
*Shotguns
*RalliArt Works Stick
Although it's downgraded, I still love it =X
Last Updated: 19/3/2009.
RX-7 FD
The RX-7 FD, my no.1 car right now. It's awesome and damn smexy xD it's my ideal car, turns the way I want, ram the way it should, it lacks acceleration but it's looks and cornering makes up for it.
KIAKU
Renews: 3
*Aero Set C
*Carbon Bonnet w/ duct
*Aero Mirrors
*Blonde 57f
*Flame Sticker (White and Green)
*Green neon
It lacks acceleration but limit me to hit 41'2xx in Hakone =)
Last Updated: 19/3/2009.
Evo. IX
The Evo.9, it's 620HP. No updates, Good accel car, so far unshaded.
KIAKU
Renews: 0
*Aero Set A
*Eight Spoke
*Carbon Hood
Last Updated: 19/3/2009.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment