Haha, welcome to my blog.
In this blog, I will post adventures and many events that I will be having, please stay tune!
Let me introduce myself, my name is Kiaku, I have a brother and a sister, namely Riaku and Natalie. I'm 14 next year, 2009. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I love listening to music, chatting and go out with my friends. I do like watching animes, but I don't really watch them so much. I like to go to the arcade too, I play all sorts of arcade games, WMMT 3 and ID3 - 4 and all. My hobby is drawing but I don't normally draw at home cause I always browse the Internet everytime I'm home.
I play and online game named, Pirate King Online. It's my 2nd online game ever. First was RO but then I retired cuz I have to pay to play -.-
Well I guess that's all for today.
This is my new blog and thanks to templates4all.blogspot.com for the awesome skin!
Take care and have a nice day.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment