Ok, so today, I woke up, I got up, have some drink then I went to watch some TV's, then I realized I forgot to wash my face =.= Anyway about 30mins of watching TV. Riaku woke up and play some CS. After some minutes, Nat woke up as well. Later that, mom woke up wash her face and bath.
Around 10.10am, mom pick Meng, my friend, and go to the Arcade at Time Square. Wow, to our suprise only 2 machines were available, and 1 was occupied by Phoniex Cyhper
I got bored and went to play some ID3, sadly my time in Akina DH became 3'05'9xx. That pretty sucks T__T so anyway after 1 hour, we went to have some lunch at "Shilinh Taiwan Snacks" we ate the Happy! Rice box set! it was very nice and with a very cheap price of Rm 10.00! It comes with a free drink of choice too. After that, we went to the arcade again with Dad, we played for a while then we went home, Meng followed us too.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Machine Top:

And here's Meng playing with his
.jpg)
We play some Ria -KS- together, then it was dinner for us, and Meng had to go home. After dinner, chat with jie and climmy happily today =P
Then I had to go to sleep, it was getting late and all so yeah...
Good night everyone, Take care~ =X

0 comments:
Post a Comment