Today was normal as usual, woke up at 11.45am >.<>.< anyway when I woke up, wash my face then go switch on my computer. Say morning to jie, after like 10mins I woke up. Dad already call us for breakfast.
Around 12.oo pm, we eat at mak-mak stall, eat roti canai cuz there's nothing more I can eat >.< Then dad went to store, was back home at 2.00pm.
Around 2.00pm, chat with jie. Watch some Tv's. Later after that got headache and went to sleep >.<>.< I go back to my room, I ask Riaku if I can use the computer because I want to try to fix the glow for the apperal in Ria -KS- Online, too bad I failed. So, I online in Ria -KS- to have some fun.
Around 8.40pm, mom come and pick us up and buy dinner, lucky when we reach home, TV got show my old favorite show, Drake and Josh =X and it's a X'mas movie. I watch until 9.30pm. It was a nice movie and very funny oso ^^ I rate it 4/5. Then go to computer and online , chat with climmy and jie as usual =X
Around 12.10am I guess it's late already >.< have to wake up early tommorow also, mom promise us to take us to TS again XD
Wangan Midnight : Maximum Tune 3 DX! Here we come!
Take care all, night, sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment