Friday, December 26, 2008

25/12/2008

Friday, December 26, 2008
Today is christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone~!

So today, I start off my day like 8.30am, I went to wash my face then watch a lil Tv. Around 9.00am, mommy and Natalie woke up, only Riaku is still asleep. Mom promise us to bring to Time Square today, and yeah so we did.

We arrived at 10.30am, we went to the arcade, and when Riaku was walking to the counter, and I was like omg o.o! The WMMT3 Jap. version was upgraded to English Ver. of DX!

I was so excited, I rush and went to buy some tokens, I transfered my card to DX. New cars, EVO X, Subaru GDB, Maxda MX-5 and the Z34 which is a secret car. New course, Nagoya. And of course a new song named, Enjoy the process. But too bad only 2 machines are working T__T

So me and Riaku both versus together, we picked Nagoya and I win, then we played at Osaka followed by Hakone. I lost so I give Natalie to transfer her card. Then later, I asked Riaku if he can let me transfer my discard card, he said okay okay, but when we tried to transfer the card, the machine ran out of cards T.T so I wasted my coins, I tried a different machine it worked.

So why? why did I put my discard inside? There's a bug I found out in the WME forums. If you put an MT3 discard into the machine, you will be able to receive a card just before it expires, meaning it's like a dupe, sweet, now I have 2 same cards ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket