Okay today, I woke up very early today >.< When I woke up, can't sleep back, so I went to WME forums for fun, learn some stuff about DX. So while I was doing that, Don-loh, the guy I bought card from msn with my brothers computer, so I replied to him instead. He was asking if Sunway has DX installed, we were not sure. He told us that maybe Sunway has DX installed already, so I thanked for his information and went back to my computer.
At the same time, Nat and Riaku was already awake, so we went to have some breakfast, we ate at Teo Chew's Dimsum, the food was very nice there, but it was very expensive >.< So after that, dad say he was free so he can bring us to Time Square, and so we did. But we play quite little. It was 6pm, quite late and we ate at Taiwan Shilin Snacks again LOL!
So dad say he was free again and bought us to Sunway, I was like.... OMG! 2 shopping centre in 1 day! I was so happy =D And when we arrived at sunway, I was hoping there would be DX, but when I arrived there, I was depressed, the cabinets were the same like MT3, haiz.. I said. I thought okay then, lets have some fun with my S30 which wasn't transferred to DX yet, then to my suprise, the screen showed the DX picture, meaning, the cabinets are the same, only there's DX inside.
So, I was hmmm, since only like 11 chapters to 825HP, I was.. why not give it a shot? then I played Story mode, hoping for unshading my card, then I was very lucky! I made it to stage 100th unshaded! I was very scared before playing Chapter 100, because I read in the forums, they say it was hard T__T I was like... let's go all out! I was playing very smoothly at first, then I crash in a pillar! I was like waaaaa >.< The computer were like 300m+ away, and it was like 5km left, I thought, there's still chance. I caught up to them, overtaking the FD followed by the Blackbird, it was 900meters before the finish line, Devil Z was like 10m+ away, there's a yellow corner in front which bring us to turn left then a easy right, I turn too light and I thought... no.... I lost... and I knew I was going to crash.. but lucky the Devil Z was at the right of me I pushed him and I gain the lead, and I won by like 21m+ ! I was like! Wow! I can't believe I unshaded all the way with my card. Got the Tach, got the title "Undefeated Highway Dominator"! So from "So if you Can Know How to Drive" to "Undefeated Highway Dominator" ! I was very proud of my achievement.
I went to play with my brother, I used the "SPECIAL" meter, it was very cool, but it was quite blur also, overall it's not bad =X I was like battling with my brother on Osaka, then Natalie came and challenge us too, then a member of a team named, iTEMP came and challenge us, we won him. After the match he yelled at Riaku, "OI! 3 vs 1 la! You think fair?! FUCK YOU LA! " He was like 16 - 18. Riaku was 11, how would you feel if you're being yelled like that, I felt so useless... I couldn't do anything... the least I could do was to ask Riaku to ignore him.
After that, another iTEMP member came, he was very very different from the other one, he asked if he could challenge me, I agreed he asked what course do I prefer, I said let's go random XD so we went for C1 I lost, but he didn't yay or anything he just gave me a thumbs up.
After that I was on the way home, On the way home, Nat was hungry, she wanted to eat chicken rice at such a late hour -.- 11.30pm, we ate at a restaurant name "Restoran FEI POR" It was a chicken rice stall, it's funny because when we order our food, the person taking our order sits with us XD That's something you don't see everyday now does it?
So after that I went home, I left my computer on and I went to bath, and now I'm typing my blog here, so well, I'm ganno sleep now haha.
Take care all~ Night =X
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment