Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I thought it would be a nice day...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
26/5/09 - Tuesday.

I wake up late today, so dad wake me up, I went and brush my teeth then wear my uniform, after that I go down then I noticed I forget to bring my handphone, so I go back and took it, after that I go to school.

Ria didn't go to school today because he got appointment with doctor.

While was in car, can't seem to sleep, I kept thinking to myself "Can I get A for my English test today?". I'm not sure, then also, english is one my favourite subject, so I'll try my best. Also, yesterday I asked Ria to buy me MOL points ...

haix.. to be honest I can't really say much already...

I'm really in a really really sad mood right now...

it happens on my Geography test, at first I was really in a bad position, I saw my marks for sejarah, I was indeed sad, I FAILED.

Wow, my heart was hit very hardly when I saw it. I was stunned, haix... but I act as if I don't know.

In the test, I was really in an uneasy state, I kept asking "Is this right?? Is this wrong?? Why can't I get the answer?????"

Oh man, I was in an uneasy state I tembak all the questions, I barely know question 1.

Sigh, well after a while, a teacher came in, at first she was writing the time on the whiteboard with my marker, then she suddenly asked me.

"Is this my marker?"

I said "No." then she was kinda unpleased, then she put the marker back on the whiteboard, then suddenly someone handphone rang.

Teacher ask me if I was the one who switch on that sound, it wasn't mii then she didn't believe and took my phone away.

*sigh*

Well when the exams about to finish, she's about to give mii 0 marks for "playing phone" in class.

Then my Kuan Seng told her that the sound didn't came from my phone, then she checked my phone and noticed my phone off -__-

*sigh* I'm really in a sad mood...

My phone only left RM2 less, and I want to date with my dear, I ask dad to reload for mii he said I just reloaded last week, and asked mii to use my own money to get a reload card.

*big sigh* I have no money... I just bought my angel her present... but I also wanted to date with her =(

Later that, we ate lunch then I got home, when I was at home, I'm so happi my dear is online, she say she love the present beri much >o<>.< I hope you like it dear <33~

While, I was playing with my dear, she suddenly had to go dinner, then she go viewer mode, yes we were playing SDO. Then I tried to play "scandal" Lv.9 with full combo, the first time I play I had 1 miss, then I retired, after that I noticed dear is still in viewer mode, then I tried again, when the game start, I didn't saw dear's name on the viewer list, I thought she log off so I continued playing then I saw my YM pop-up.

Dear said that I kicked her but I didn't at all =(

Then later I was kinda sad and off the game, but my dear keep cheering mii up and at the end I'm okay back >.<

Thank you so much dear <33~

I will reload as fast as I can~ I promise it won't take too long >.<

Muaaacckss for euu <33~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket