Friday, July 3, 2009

Being Honest

Friday, July 3, 2009
Okay, I'm gonna be honest sometimes. Well before that. I'm gonna list some things, that I have to do.

Science Peka Project [Biodiversity] -0%
Sejarah Project -0%
MT2 53 Renameable Cards RM300 - 70%
Weng Chew RM75 - RM60 left.

Well these are some important things I have to finish before 17th July comes, because it is the day where I have to pass up my Sejarah project.

Well that's pretty alot for me to do, because most of the time, I'm with my Dar.

Well you're right...

My dar forgived me >.< I was very thankful of that, and I couldn't thanked her much enough.

Thank you darling, I love you.

I promised you, that I won't argue or fight with you anymore, I was stupid before and I will never repeat them again.

Well news update here:

-H1N1 outbreak has arrived at Malaysia.
-North Korea Nuke Test
-North Korea perpared for a war
-Michael Jackson died

Well these are a fews I know of, it's a pity that the king of pop dies at the age of 50. I didn't really know him well, but all I can say he's a great person.

"May the king of pop rest in peace".

Recently the swine flu (A H1N1) has reached Malaysia. It was also found in one my friends school. I hope everyone's fine.

Also, my friend Kim, was sicked since last Friday till now. I'm pretty worried about him, it's been 7 days. The rest of his family is also sick as well. I hope he gets better soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket