16/5/2009 - Saturday - My angel's special day~
Today is my angel special day ~ It is her birthday today hihi =P
Yesterday midnight I tried to come home as fast as I can from Weng's house, dad was busy had to go here go there and come back very late and my angel is already asleep huhu =(
Sowii my dear~ ><~ Happy 15th my angel and my sifu xD~ I'm the luckiest person to have met you. You're the person who I love and care the most more than anyone. When I'm down you always tried to make me happy and get my feet back on the ground >.< If you are unhappy, I will make sure I'll make you happy as you always will. If you are boring, I will always play and learn from you in SDO xD~
Dear~ wherever you are, deep down in my heart, no matter what happens, I will always love and care for you. Even if I had to risk my life to make you happy, I promise I'll do it. I also promised to you, my dear that I won't leave you. You're always in my heart, I'm always by yours when you need me.
Dear, happy birthday ^^
我永远爱你, 我的淘气Dear =X
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment