Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sigh

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Well, I know it's been a while I post...

Lots has happened this past few weeks.

Those weeks, were the best of my life... the girl I love the most is by my side >.< I couldn't be more happier than that. Everything was perfect.

Now.

Last week, Friday - 8/5/2009.

Yes, today is a school day. I called my mom to buy me some nasi lemak for my friends which was 7 in total.

So, I was sleeping at first I woke up and saw it was 6am so I continue and go back to sleep lo.

After a while, I wake up I see got light outside the window, then I go and check the time, it's 7.30am already >.<>.< watch2 then Nat wake up already, we 2 wonder why no go school today, then I go to my room I saw Ria sleeping at my bed, he got a small fever and he actually need to go to Sunway Hospital today to check his nose. I cover him with a blanket then dad come already, dad say popo collasped and is in hospital now...

"OMAIGOD!!"

I was so shock, I quickly called mom to see if she was okay, mom was at the canteen of a hospital, Poh Yee answered mom phone and say popo is okay.

After that, dad say Ria may need to have a operation in 2 weeks time.

I was like "WAAAA???" so young boy need to go to operation >.<

So I go down and saw 4 packets of nasi lemak, mom said she buy 13 because the aunty mistaken, so all 4 of us go down and eat the nasi lemak. After that, I go to my computer and play SDO. I keep waiting for my dear to online >.<>o<

So like 11am, we were on our way to Sunway Hospital, Uncle Ben follow us also, Dad dropped me, nat and Uncle Ben at Sunway Pyramid, we went to play some arcade then we go watch movie, before the movie start I sms my notii dear to tell her that I'm watching movie >.<

Then after the movie, dad and Ria come to the cinema entrance, then I wanted to sms dear that I've finished, then I noticed my phone was lost >o<

Dad scold me pain pain huhu T_T this is the 4th time I lost my phone liao =(

Well this time, I don't really care about my phone >.< I care that I can't sms my dear already T_T She buy for me RM20 reload and I can't finish it to date with her huhu sowii dear =(

Then the rest of day I was sad lo.. then I sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiaku 2009 © 2008. Design by Pocket