Okay, today's the first day of school, I woke up like 6.00am today, wash my face, bath and all. It was like 6.20am. I was so nervous because I can't believe I'm wearing my school uniform again!
So anyway, it was like 6.45am, It was early, so we went to school, I was very nervous and afraid what class I'm ganno be. When I got to school, it was still dark, many peoples are already at school. Got down from the car, carry my heavy schoolbag to the lobby.
At first, I was like "God, please let me be with someone I know" , so I went to look for my name on the list, my name was on Form 2S the last class! -.- I was like "OMG? Last class?" I was so curious and afraid, I look and see who's in my class, there's Sung Eun, Lauren and I can't believe, Justin were the only ones from 1E last year. I was looking for Weng's , Chun and my pal , Jen's name on the list, I was quite sad because they weren't in the same class with me =(
So anyway, I took my bag, I got up to the 4th Floor, I was so tired and exhausted, the bag was so heavy!! When I got up , I was panting, and I drop my bag. I saw Nicmond there.
Me: Waaa Nic, Yao wa(Thought you said) you change school this year ge?
Nic: Shuin La~ (Forget it la~) Lazy to find another shui kun(School).
Me: Chee, Lei hong met ye (Oh, You at what) class?
Nic: 2N lo.
Me: Waaa so good lee.
Nic: Nei lee? (You leee?)
Me: 2S -.-
Nic: Mo yao mo kau chor mo ar? (You're kidding right?)
Me: Mo la, tou sin tai gor list ngo ge meng tou hai 2S lo (No la, just now I look at the list, My name was in 2S lo.)
Nic: Oh, come lo, *carries my bag* Waaa so heavy one?!
Me: Ya lo, all book ma.
Nic: O.
So we were walking to 2S class, it was quite early and I was like, Eh? No one here yet ar?. So anyway, I was looking for my class, 2S.
Me: Eh? 2S where ar?
Nic: Em chi wor. (Dunno)
Me: Ni tou sou ma do hai Form 2 wor. (But here are all the Form 2 classes).
Nic: Dunno lo, got check properly what floor or not?
Me: Not really o, just now kam hark hark (So dark) Tai um tou lo (Can't see properly).
Nic: Lei, ngo kan lei lok hou tai wan um tou lo. (Come, I go down with you and let's see where's your class.)
Me: O hou ar. (O, Good good) Fong beg hai lei class sin tak mo? (Put my bag at your class first, can or not?)
Nic: Tak lo (Sure lo).
We went downstairs to look for my class, at the staircase we saw Nabil also =D
So at 3rd floor, we were looking, then suddenly I saw one of my friend, Brandon on the way also, he told us that 2S is near the Agama room in 3rd floor, so we went back upstairs to get my bag and I came down myself with my bag. I sat down cause the classroom was lock, at that time I saw Winson, from F1R last year, slowly everyone came, and we went in the class.
So to conclusions, today was quite a normal day in school, it just feels that we have a 2 month break and we're finally back in school :D
Some questions people ask me today:
Q: You like to come back to school?
A: Yah, so boring at home.
Q: You got pay attention in class or not?
A: Yah, if sometime I may fall asleep.
Q: Is your above answer true?
A: Maybe~ =x
Q: How's the canteen food now?
A: Quite good.
Q: Do you hope to study hard this year?
A: Definite yes.
Q: Do you wish to do anything this year? 2009?
A: Well:
1. Work out more.
2. Spend less.
3. Study better.
4. Get good results.
5. Having more friends.
6. Try to talk a wiwille bit more >__<
7. The most important, having a good life =D
Take care all night2~
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment